How to export wood to China? The detailed process is as follows：
Although there are many trees in China, many furniture companies still import wood from abroad because of differences in species, etc. Different species of wood are imported from different countries and regions, and they can be used in different ways.
Chinese companies importing timber must make a customs declaration. There are two types of customs declarations for wood imports: general trade import declarations and manual import declarations.
The main varieties of wood imported by China from all over the world:
The main varieties of wood imported from Europe-Finnish pine, European beech, maple, oak, red cedar, yellow cedar, aspen, cedar, hemlock, populus, mahogany.
The main types of wood imported from Australia-New Zealand pine, palm tung, eucalyptus, cedar, white sandalwood and mahogany.
The main varieties of wood imported from North America-Long Ye Shiye, Canadian Hemlock, Douglas fir, West Bank spruce, Columbia spruce, Jack pine, black pine, white pine, western larch, red fir, lowland fir, Pacific fir , Black Walnut, White Oak, American Arborvitae, Alaska Cypress, Roche Red Juniper, American Black Walnut, Maple, American Beech, Cherry, American Hackberry, Ash Tree, American Alder, Red Oak, White Oak Wood, American Tulip Tree, American Pine, American Black Pine, Sika Spruce, Engman Spruce, Redwood, American Southern Pine, Douglas Fir, American Western Hemlock, American Western Red Arborvitae, Rosen Juniper, Alaska cypress, Canadian wood, American wood, birch, gray walnut, wax wood.
The main varieties of wood imported from Africa-Ophelia cut wood, African yellow sycamore, African black walnut wood, marcus wood, Longui wood, Moaby wood, Ilococco wood, African mahogany wood, Utiar Wood, Chabelle, Tirama, African wax, African teak, Weigmu, zebra, Mimaga, Oumkol, Yexia, East African black rosewood, Pele wood, Zebrawood, African Red Sandalwood, African Teak, Sapele, Mmika, West African Wood, Yaroube, African Silverleaf, East African Wood Rhinoceros, Yellow Gall, Owen Korsu, Winged Apple Pom, African red hematoxylin, cylindrica hematoxylin, African ridge, Yasia wood, Okram, mulberry, African mahogany, African cherry, Manson sycamore, chrysanthemum, Angola rosewood, African cliff bean, zebra Wood, Shabelledong wood, African sycamore, red iron wood, African rosewood, African teak wood, Muminjia wood, tube shaped African Neem.
The main varieties of timber imported from Southeast Asia-Eucalyptus, Asiatica, Teak, Shizi, Yunnan, Tung, Blackboard, Liengas, Nanyang Walnut, Ebony, Indonesian Golden Sandalwood, Youzai, Apitong, Kapo , Guilan, Badula eucalyptus, Yellow Brandy, White Brandy, Light Red Brandy, Dark Red Brandy, Rubberwood, Silver Birch, Balsa Wood, Durian, New Guinea Boxwood, Silver Birch, White Wood, South Oak , Rosewood, olive Dalbergia (Qin Chan), Dalbergia, Malacca, big croton, Compass, Phoebe serrata, Pacific Ironwood, Iron Knifewood, Borneo Ironwood, Nanyang Black Heart Stone, Fujian Cypress.
Types of imported wood：
1. Types of imported timber by origin
South American imported wood: mahogany wood, purple heart wood, Valmara wood, Dada wood, balsa wood, Kaubarir wood, Suriname snake wood, Xinmidang wood, Radiata pine, Oraba wood, Chinese Tong, etc. Representatives of this category.
European imports of wood: European beech, maple, Finnish pine, red cedar, yellow cedar, oak, cedar, hemlock, aspen, mahogany, and poplar wood are the main representative varieties.
North American imported wood: Jack pine, black pine, white pine, west shore spruce, Columbia spruce, western larch, red fir, lowland fir, red oak, white oak, Douglas fir, birch, gray walnut, wax wood, Rosen Juniper and Alaska Cypress are the main representative varieties.
Wood imported from Africa: Ophelia cut wood, Bailey wood, Yarou shell wood, Tiama wood, Rhizoma amur, yellow birch wood, African wax wood, zebra wood, winged apple pom wood, Angola rosewood, African sycamore , Red Ironwood, Cylindrical African Neem, etc. are the main representative varieties.
In addition, there are imported timber from Southeast Asia typified by eucalyptus, guilan, yellow orchid, etc., and imported timber from Australia typified by palm tung, cedar, and redwood.
2. Types of imported timber by attributes
According to the attributes of imported wood, it can be divided into four categories: Pterocarpus, Dalbergia, Clematis, Helix, and Persimmon:
1. The red sandalwood genus can be subdivided into red sandalwood, rosewood, etc., sandalwood red sandalwood (India) is the Indian leaflet red sandalwood, only this kind belongs to the red sandalwood category, and Andaman red sandalwood Man Islands), Hedgehog Rosewood (mostly in tropical Africa), Hedgehog Rosewood (mostly in tropical Africa) and so on.
2. Dalbergia is roughly divided into fragrant branches, black rosewood, red rosewood, etc., knife-shaped black Dalbergia (produced in Myanmar), black Dalbergia (produced in Southeast Asia), broad-leaved yellow Sandalwood (produced in India, Java, Indonesia), Amazon Dalbergia (produced in Brazil), Brazilian Dalbergia (produced in tropical Asia), etc.
3. There are only chicken wings in the genus Clematis and Genus, which can be subdivided into African clematis (mostly in the African Congo Basin), Baihua Cliffwood (mostly in Burma, Thailand), and Helix (Mostly produced in Southeast Asia) and so on.
4. The genus Persimmon is divided into two types: ebony and striped ebony. There are hairy medicine ebony (produced in the Philippines), ebony (produced in Sri Lanka), and ponsai ebony (produced in the Philippines).